What an experience: Finished Music Video

     Well making this video has been quite the experience. This was the very first time I ever attempted to edit anything. Honestly watching this video back it came out a lot better than I expected it too. There are a few things I feel like we could have improved upon in the video. The first major thing I feel we could have improved upon was the overall structure of our video. While I feel it wasn’t bad it feels a bit lacking content wise. I know it all has to do with activities in the park but maybe I would have liked to have a few more moments of introspection or more character interactions so the video wasn’t just shots of characters doing things. The second thing isn’t really something I would change per say, but I would edit the video so it was a bit more visually pleasing. As I stated earlier this was my first time editing so I didn’t really know what I was doing. This project involved a lot of experimentation and stepping out of out comfort zones. Overall I am happy with the way it came out, and I am excited for further projects I do.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Partners, again!

Editing: Experimentation

Script Blog