Production: Song Selection !!

 I'm trying to find some good royalty-free music for my project on YouTube. It's tough to know where to start, as there are so many options to choose from. I'm looking for something that will complement the tone and mood of my video. I start by typing in "royalty-free music" in the search bar. There are so many videos and channels that pop up, I don't know which ones to trust. I decide to filter the search results by view count to see what's popular. I find a few channels that seem to have good options, but some of the music is a bit too upbeat for my video. I'm looking for something more mellow. I also want to make sure that I'm not infringing on any copyrights, so I look for music that has a Creative Commons license. Some of the channels have playlists that are organized by genre, which makes it easier to find what I'm looking for. I listen to a few tracks, but none of them really stand out to me. I take a break and come back to it later. After a few more searches, I finally find a channel that has a few tracks that fit the mood I'm going for. I download a few samples to try out in my video editor. I play around with the music and my video footage, trying to find the perfect match. After a bit of tweaking, I finally find the right track that works well with my visuals. I'm relieved that the search is over and that I found something that works. I make a note to myself to bookmark the channel for future projects. Overall, it was a bit of a challenge, but I'm happy with the end result. Im glad i took the time to look, i learned alot that i know will be useful.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Partners, again!

Editing: Experimentation

Script Blog