Editing: InShot experimentation

  Today I continued the editing process of our film. Our overall plan was for me to begin the process. I took all the footage from our last filming session and uploaded it to the software I planned to use. The app I plan to use is called “InShot.” Our overall plan for editing changed a lot. After talking to a few of my friends who edit things frequently, I came to a decision. I decided to have myself take all the clips and put them together on my phone. I would then add 5-second spaces between each scene. I began this by putting all the videos into the editing application. I ordered them all in the correct order according to the storyboard. Afterward, I began to cut out the sound of the videos. Then I cut and cropped a few clips that needed it. Overall the process didn’t take long. In total, It took me around 30 minutes. I found this method to be much more efficient than the previous one. Splitting the load of editing made doing other work and things much easier. Overall I felt that it was a much less stressful process than previous. I am eager to see how Jorge continues in the process. Show below is a picture of the “InShot” app home page.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Partners, again!

Editing: Experimentation

Script Blog