Filming: We are done!!!

    
 Today was our second day of filming. Jorge was thankfully able to join us this time. Having the extra person was a big help with filming many scenes. He also offered some helpful insight to different ways to film certain scenes. He also helped me reshoot a few we felt were not good enough. With the Film review feedback, we could fix a few of the issues we faced. 

We reshot some films that are looking back on them, were a little silly. We want to make a somewhat more serious type of film so it was important the scenes were not very silly. We also changed the whole ending fight scene. We changed it from multiple troops charging at each other, to a 1 on 1 fight. Overall I felt that this better suited the plot of the film we were making. 

I was once again responsible for holding the camera for the scenes. I was also responsible for directing and telling everyone where to go.I also changed the way a few scenes were set up to improve overall flow and quality. 

Today unfortunately we did not have ty helping us. Though we didn’t have Ty, we had Jorge. He has watched many action films and was very helpful with advising scenes that I wasn't quite sure about.

Overall today went well. I once again had a lot of fun.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Partners, again!

Editing: Experimentation

Script Blog