Filming: Good Start


We were finally able to get to the filming process. In the weeks leading up to the filming, we all had different things going on at school and in our own personal lives. I am glad we were finally able to begin. We cleared a good portion of the movie. Of the 18 scenes we had in the storyboard; we got about 12 done. The rest of the scenes were not yet quite finalized to be filmed. We needed more people and more sound ideas. 

Filming was overall very fun. A Lot like the music video where we went to a park and had fun. Between scenes, we spent our time chatting and messing around. We all have a lot of memories at that park. I remember going there when I was younger to go kick a soccer ball. It was nice to come back and use it for school purposes years later. It made me feel quite nostalgic. 

I was responsible for being the main director of the proceedings. I told everyone where to stand and when to start the scene and when it ended. I am known to have a pretty steady hand so I was chosen by consensus to film. It was a quite different experience to film the music video. Overall I had fun, excited to go film more.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Partners, again!

Editing: Experimentation

Script Blog