Editing: The begining!!

  Today began the editing process of or final task. I started by getting all the clips together. I then made shared google photos. I uploaded all the slips onto the shared folder. After they were all uploaded, I shared it with Jorge and Christian. I helped Jorge download the editing software on his computer. After that, I gave him a little explanation of everything. He then started editing. He uploaded all the clips to Davinchie resolve. I then assisted him while he began cutting all the footage. We had a lot of dead time between everything to make it easier to get the whole shot in one take.  After cutting the clips the main process was ready to begin. 

I guided Jorge through the process of dragging the clips into the editing section.I had the storyboard with me. Using the storyboard I told Jorge what order to put the clips in. We got all the clips put together. We decided that is where we would stop for today. We had to go to sleep as it was getting later. We will finish the process tomorrow.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Partners, again!

Editing: Experimentation

Script Blog