Editing: This is fun!

  Today I had more time to just experiment with the editing software as well as edit more of the video. I made sure to call my group members and see if they had any major things they wanted to make sure of. 

I finalized all the clips that I edited. I had to re download and re edit a few of the clips, I didn’t know what I was doing the last time at all. I was also better able to organise all the different clips. I also named them better because the names began to confuse me slightly. 

After the videos I watched I was much better able to understand how the basic actions of the software are completed. I was able to start the major aspects of the editing like compiling the clips themselves together.

I also messed around with the different transitions to see which fit each scene best. The software also offers different  color options, with which I tried them all out just to see what they would do. I might end up using a few of those for the final version of the video. 

After you actually start moving, the editing process is quite fun. Every clip you add feels like a mini accomplishment in itself. The software doesn't seem overly complicated thankfully. I think we took enough footage for us not to have to go film again. 

The video is actually starting to look like a proper music video! I am very excited to show it to them, and the others that helped us film. As I said earlier, I had quite a lot of fun editing, I might do this more in future. But for now I just need to make sure I get this project done and edited well.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Partners, again!

Editing: Experimentation

Script Blog