I'm back and ready!

     Hello to whomever is reading this, I am Alexandros Rapanos. I am very excited to be working on this new project, the music video. The commercial was a lot of fun and I feel like this will be even more fun. 

My favorite art form is animation, and I have been watching animated shows and movies for as long as I can remember. Some of my personal favorite animated shows and movies are Todardora, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Fate: Zero, Bojack Horseman, We Bear Bears, and Cowboy Bebop. Some of my favorites, Your Name, Garden of Words, and Ratatouille. Some non-animated movies and shows I like are Fawlty Towers, Mind Your Language, Interstellar, and The Pink Panther series. I also really like reading books, with my favorite one being a Light Novel called: "5 Centimeters Per Second." 

  Another aspect of movies and shows I love is the OST or Original SoundTrack. Some of my favorite songs I first heard in the film show OST's. They can create such a great impact on the audience. Not just lyrical songs but also just instrumental tracks I love listening to. My personal favorite OST I have ever heard is from the movie "Your Name" or "Kimi No Na Wa '' in Japanese. It was made entirely by a band called the Radwimps which has become one of my favorite bands, and I probably wouldn't have heard about them if it wasn't for the OST of "Your Name".

  I greatly enjoy cooking and have been doing it since I was very young. I like experimenting with new recipes and making things I see in shows and movies, as sometimes those joke foods can actually be pretty good. 

  I also really like computers and technology. Earlier this year I built my own computer, which was actually much easier than I thought it was going to be. It was like cooking where I got to see the ins and outs of how it works and therefore can appreciate it more. I am currently in the process of gathering parts to build a keyboard as well.

Shown Below is some official art from the film "Your Name" which I mentioned multiple times.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Partners, again!

Editing: Experimentation

Script Blog