Partners

   For the first project we were assigned I decided to work in a group. My group consists of Jorge Lopez, Hadar Kotzer, and Rashawn Granderson. 

  I typically like working in group settings because I feel like the different perspectives help provide a better final product. Obviously, I have had group projects in the past that were not so stellar experiences but I feel as this project will go much more smoothly. Being able to choose groups is very nice as opposed to the teacher deciding. 

  Jorge Lopez, I have known for many years. We first became friends in the 5th grade and stayed friends all throughout middle school. We ended up going to the same high school together and spent much of last year in discord calls together along with another friend, but that is a story for another day. I have done projects with Jorge in the past and he is very good at coming up with creative ideas. He is also very funny but not overly distracting in a group setting. 

  I first met Hadar Kotzer on the bus, even though we had a class together we somehow only ended up talking on the bus, not in class. We have hung out a few times outside of school and have become good friends. We also play video games together occasionally. I have not worked with Hadar in a normal group setting yet but I know she is a very good worker and cares a lot about her education. 

  I do not know Rashawn very well yet, as we have only just met in class. I have seen him editing projects and things so I know he will be a helpful group member. I always like meeting new people and he has been very nice. I very much look forward to working with him on this project, and for future projects.

  I very much look forward to this project and further upcoming ones. I have done commercials for other classes and had a lot of fun doing them. 

Below here is a picture of Jorge, Hadar, and I. Unfortunetly I do not have any pictures of Rashawn.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Partners, again!

Editing: Experimentation

Script Blog